Control block diagram (speed limit mode 1)
Pr. 807 Speed limit selection
as speed command input
Parameter(Pr. 808, Pr. 809)
Using the speed command during speed control (Pr.1113 = "9999", Pr.807
• Speed limit is set by the same method as speed setting during speed control. (Speed setting by PU (operation panel/
parameter unit), multi-speed setting, plug-in option, etc.)
• When the start signal turns ON, the limit level increases from 0 Hz to the set speed by taking the time set in Pr.7
Acceleration time. When the start signal turns OFF, the limit level at the time decreases to the operation start level of
Pr.10 DC injection brake operation frequency, by taking the time set in Pr.8 Deceleration time.
• The second and third acceleration/deceleration time can be set.
• When speed limit command exceeds Pr.1 Maximum frequency setting, the speed limit value becomes Pr.1 setting. When
speed limit command falls below Pr.2 Minimum frequency setting, the speed limit value becomes Pr.2 setting. Also, the
speed limit command is smaller than Pr.13 Starting frequency, the speed limit value becomes 0 Hz.
• To perform speed limit by analog input, calibrate analog input terminals 1, 2 and 4. (Refer to
• To use analog inputs to perform speed limit, turn the external signals (RH, RM, RL) OFF. If any of the external signals (RH,
RM, RL) is ON, speed limit by multi-speed are enabled.
Setting separately for forward and reverse rotation (Pr.1113 = "9999",
Pr.807 = "1")
• Sets speed limits for forward and reverse directions individually by using Pr.808 Forward rotation speed limit/speed
limit Pr.809 Reverse rotation speed limit/reverse-side speed limit.
Speed estimated value < speed limit value
Speed estimated value
Real sensorless vector control
The speed setting
value is the speed
5.4 Torque control under Real sensorless vector control and Vector control
speed limit value