The contents described in this chapter must be read before using this product.
Always read the instructions before use.
For the separated converter type, refer to the "INTRODUCTION" in the FR-A802 (Separated Converter Type) Instruction
For the IP55 compatible model, refer to the "INTRODUCTION" in the FR-A806 (IP55/UL Type 12 specification) Instruction
Vector control compatible option FR-A8AP/FR-A8AL/FR-A8APR/FR-A8APS (plug-in option), FR-A8TP (control terminal option)
Mitsubishi Electric standard
Mitsubishi Electric constant-
Vector control dedicated motor
Mitsubishi Electric IPM motor
• Microsoft and Visual C++ are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
• Ethernet is a registered trademark of Fuji Xerox Corporation in Japan.
• MODBUS is a registered trademark of SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC USA, INC.
• Other company and product names herein are the trademarks and registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Notes on descriptions in this Instruction Manual
• Connection diagrams in this Instruction Manual appear with the control logic of the input terminals as sink logic, unless
otherwise specified. (For the control logic, refer to
Harmonic Suppression Guidelines
All the models of the inverters used by specific consumers are covered by "the Harmonic Suppression Guidelines for
Consumers Who Receive High Voltage or Special High Voltage". (For details, refer to
Operation panel (FR-DU08)
Operation panel (FR-DU08) and LCD operation panel (FR-LU08)
Parameter unit (FR-PU07)
Operation panel and parameter unit
Mitsubishi Electric inverter FR-A800 series
FR-A800 series inverter with built-in CC-Link IE Field Network communication function
Parameter number (Number assigned to function)
Operation using the PU (operation panel/parameter unit)
Operation using the control circuit signals
Combined operation using the PU (operation panel/parameter unit) and External operation