• Use Pr.1486 Load characteristics maximum frequency and Pr.1487 Load characteristics minimum frequency to set
the output frequency range for load fault detection.
Load reference 5 (Pr.1485)
Load reference 4 (Pr.1484)
Load reference 3 (Pr.1483)
Load reference 2 (Pr.1482)
Load reference 1 (Pr.1481)
Automatic measurement of the load characteristics reference (Load
characteristics measurement mode) (Pr.1480)
• Perform measurement under actual environment with the motor connected.
• Set the Pr.1487 Load characteristics minimum frequency higher than the Pr.13 Starting frequency.
• Setting Pr.1480 Load characteristics measurement mode = "1" enables automatic measurement of the load
characteristics reference. (Load characteristics measurement mode)
• Use Pr.1486 and Pr.1487 to set the frequency band for the measurement, and set Pr.1480 = "1". After setting, when the
inverter is started, the measurement starts.
• The automatically measured load characteristics reference is written in Pr.1481 to Pr.1485.
• After the measurement is started, read Pr.1480 to display the status of the measurement. If "8" appears in the tens place,
the measurement has not properly completed.
Read value of Pr.1480
1 to 5
• While measuring automatically, the During load characteristics measurement (Y213) signal is output. For the Y213 signal,
assign the function by setting "213 (positive logic)" or "313 (negative logic)" in any of in any of Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output
terminal function selection).
5.10 (H) Protective function parameter
During measurement from the starting point to Point 1
During measurement from Point 1 to Point 2
During measurement from Point 2 to Point 3
During measurement from Point 3 to Point 4
During measurement from Point 4 to Point 5
Termination of measurement by an activation of a protective function, Inverter reset, turning ON of MRS
signal, turning OFF of the start command, or timeout. (The value in the ones place represents the above-
mentioned measurement point.)
Upper limit warning detection width
Upper limit fault detection width
Lower limit fault detection width
Lower limit warning detection width
Normal load range