• The DC injection brake operation frequency depends on the stopping method.
Press the STOP key on the operation panel.
Turn OFF the STF/STR signal.
Set frequency to 0 Hz
• The DC injection brake operation frequency will be fixed to 0 Hz under PM sensorless vector control (low-speed range
high-torque mode disabled).
• When executing pre-excitation (zero speed control) under Real sensorless vector control, set Pr.10 DC injection brake
operation frequency to 0.5 Hz or lower since it may cause motor vibration, etc., at the time of deceleration stop.
• The initial value of Pr.10 will automatically switch to 0.5 Hz under Vector control.
Setting of operation time (X13 signal, Pr.11)
• Set the operation time for the DC injection brake (zero speed control / servo lock) to Pr.11 DC injection brake operation
• When the motor does not stop due to large load moment (J), increase the setting to ensure the effect.
• When Pr.11 = "0 s", DC injection brake (zero speed control / servo lock) will not operate. (The motor will coast to stop.)
• When Pr.11 = "8888", DC injection brake (zero speed control / servo lock) will operate when the X13 signal is turned ON.
DC injection brake will operate when the X13 signal is turned ON even while operating.
• For the X13 signal input, set "13" in any of Pr.178 to Pr.189 to assign the function.
• Under Real sensorless vector control, when the X13 signal turns ON while Pr.11 = "8888", the zero speed control is activated
regardless of the Pr.850 Brake operation selection setting.
• Under Vector control or PM sensorless vector control, zero speed control or servo lock will operate depending of the setting
• The X13 signal is disabled during PM sensorless vector control.
5.16 (G) Control parameters
0.5 Hz or higher in Pr.10
Lower than 0.5 Hz in Pr.10, and 0.5 Hz or
higher in Pr.13
Lower than 0.5 Hz in both Pr.10 and Pr.13
Pr. 11 Operation time
When Pr. 11 = "8888"
DC injection brake operation frequency
Pr.10 or Pr.13 setting, whichever larger
Pr.13 setting or 0.5 Hz, whichever smaller
Pr. 10 Operation