• The reference frequency during acceleration/deceleration depends on the Pr.29 Acceleration/deceleration pattern
selection setting. (Refer to
• The RT and X9 signals can be assigned to an input terminal by setting Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection).
Changing the terminal assignment may affect other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
• The RT (X9) signal acts as the second (third) function selection signal and makes the other second (third) functions valid.
• The RT signal is assigned to terminal RT in the initial status. Set "3" in one of Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
selection) to assign the RT signal to another terminal.
Setting the acceleration/deceleration time in the low-speed range (Pr.791,
• If torque is required in the low-speed range (less than 10% of the rated motor frequency) under PM sensorless vector
control, set the Pr.791 Acceleration time in the low-speed range and Pr.792 Deceleration time in low-speed range
settings higher than the Pr.7 Acceleration time and Pr.8 Deceleration time settings so that the mild acceleration/
deceleration is performed in the low-speed range. Such a setting is especially effective when the low-speed range high-
torque characteristic is disabled (Pr.788 = "0"). (When RT signal or X9 signal is turned ON, the second or third acceleration/
deceleration time setting is prioritized.)
in low-speed range
Slope set by Pr. 791
Slope set by Pr.7
• Set Pr.791 higher than Pr.7, and Pr.792 higher than Pr.8. If set as Pr.791 < Pr.7, the operation is performed as Pr.791 =Pr.7.
If set as Pr.792 < Pr.8, the operation is performed as Pr.792 = Pr.8.
• Refer to
Emergency stop function (Pr.1103)
• When the Emergency stop (X92) signal is ON, the deceleration stop is performed according to the settings in the Pr.1103
Deceleration time at emergency stop and Pr.815 Torque limit level 2.
• To input the X92 signal, set "92" in any of Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) to assign the function to
• The X92 signal is a normally closed input (NC contact input).
• "PS" is displayed on the operation panel during activation of the emergency stop function.
by an emergency stop
in low-speed range
Slope set by Pr.792
Slope set by Pr.8
for the rated motor frequency of MM-CF.
5.8 (F) Setting of acceleration/deceleration time and acceleration/deceleration pattern
(rated motor frequency/10)