• The Y95 signal turns ON when any of MT1, MT2 or MT3 is activated. It does not turn OFF unless all of MT1, MT2 and MT3
• If all of MT1, MT2 and MT3 are activated, they are displayed in the priority of "MT1 > MT2 > MT3".
• The cumulative energization time is counted every hour. Energization time of less than 1 h is not counted.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function selection) may affect the other
functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Parameters referred to
Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function
5.7.21 Current average value monitor signal
The output current average value during constant-speed operation and the maintenance timer value are output to the Current
average value monitor (Y93) signal as a pulse. The output pulse width can be used in a device such as the I/O unit of a
programmable controller as a guideline for the maintenance time for mechanical wear, belt stretching, or deterioration of
devices with age.
The pulse is repeatedly output during constant-speed operation in cycles of 20 seconds to the Current average value monitor
reached their life
Current average time
Data output mask time
Current average value
monitor signal output
Initial value for the FR-A820-03160(55K) or lower and FR-A840-01800(55K) or lower.
Initial value for the FR-A820-03800(75K) or higher and FR-A840-02160(75K) and higher.
• The pulse output of the Current average value monitor (Y93) signal is indicated below.
5.7 (E) Environment setting parameters
0.1 to 1 s
0 to 20 s
0 to 500 A
0 to 3600 A
Set the time for calculating the average current during start
pulse output (1 second).
Set the time for not obtaining (masking) transitional state
Set the reference (100%) for outputting the output current
average value signal.