• At a start, the motor starts at Pr.13 Starting frequency when the start signal turns ON.
• If there is a difference between the speed command and speed at a start of deceleration due to torque limit operation etc., the
speed command is matched with the speed to make deceleration.
• Change the X20 signal after the speed becomes constant. S pattern operation before switching continues even if the X20
signal is changed during acceleration or deceleration.
• The X20 signal can be assigned to an input terminal by setting any of Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection).
Changing the terminal assignment may affect other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
• When the RT or X9 signal turns ON during acceleration or deceleration with the S-pattern acceleration/deceleration C enabled,
a pattern of acceleration or deceleration changes to linear at the moment.
S-pattern acceleration/deceleration D (Pr.29 = "5", Pr.516 to Pr.519)
• Set the time required for S-pattern operation part of S-pattern acceleration/deceleration with Pr.516 to Pr.519.
Set each S-pattern operation time for acceleration start (Pr.516), acceleration completion (Pr.517), deceleration start
(Pr.518), and deceleration completion(Pr.519).
• When S-pattern acceleration/deceleration D is set, the acceleration/deceleration time becomes longer, as shown below.
The set acceleration/deceleration time T1 indicates the actual time taken for linear acceleration/deceleration as calculated
based on Pr.7, Pr.8, Pr.44, Pr.45, Pr.110, and Pr.111.
Actual acceleration time T2 = set acceleration time T1 + (S-pattern time at start of acceleration +
Actual deceleration time T2 = set deceleration time T1 + (S-pattern time at start of deceleration +
• Even if the start signal is turned OFF during acceleration, the inverter does not decelerate immediately to avoid sudden
frequency change. (Likewise, the inverter does not immediately accelerate when deceleration is changed to re-acceleration
by turning the start signal ON during deceleration, etc.)
S-pattern time at completion of acceleration) / 2
S-pattern time at completion of deceleration) / 2
5.8 (F) Setting of acceleration/deceleration time and acceleration/deceleration pattern