Setting of stall prevention operation level (Pr.22)
Stall prevention operation example
• A continuous overloaded condition may activate a protective function such as motor overload trip (electronic thermal O/L relay
• When Pr.156 has been set to activate the fast response current limit (initial value), the Pr.22 setting should not be higher than
170%. Such setting prevents torque generation.
• When Real sensorless vector control or Vector control is selected using Pr.800 Control method selection, Pr.22 serves as
the torque limit level.
For the FR-A820-00250(3.7K) or lower and the FR-A840-00126(3.7K) or lower, the initial value of Pr.22 is 200% instead of
• For Pr.22 Stall prevention operation level, set the ratio
of the output current to the inverter's rated current at which
the stall prevention operation is activated. Normally, this
should be set at 150% (initial value).
• Stall prevention operation stops acceleration (makes
deceleration) during acceleration, makes deceleration
during constant speed, and stops deceleration during
• When the stall prevention operation is performed, the
Overload warning (OL) signal is output.
5.10 (H) Protective function parameter