• The number of contact (relay, contactor, thyristor) ON times is counted, and it is counted down from 100% (0 time) every
1%/10,000 times. As soon as 10% (900,000 times) is reached, Pr.255 bit 3 is turned ON and also a warning is output to
the Y90 signal.
Life display of the control circuit capacitor (Pr.257)
• The deterioration degree of the control circuit capacitor is displayed in Pr.257.
• In the operating status, the control circuit capacitor life is calculated from the energization time and temperature, and is
counted down from 100%. As soon as the control circuit capacitor life falls below 10%, Pr.255 bit 0 is turned ON and also
a warning is output to the Y90 signal.
Life display of the main circuit capacitor (Pr.258, Pr.259) (Standard
models and IP55 compatible models)
• For accurate life measurement of the main circuit capacitor, wait three hours or longer after turning OFF. The temperature left
in the main circuit capacitor affects measurement.
• The deterioration degree of the main circuit capacitor is displayed in Pr.258.
• With the main circuit capacitor capacity at factory shipment as 100%, the capacitor life is displayed in Pr.258 every time
measurement is made. When the measured value falls to 85% or lower, Pr.255 bit 1 is turned ON and also a warning is
output to the Y90 signal.
• Measure the capacitor capacity according to the following procedure and check the deterioration degree of the capacitor
Check that the motor is connected and at a stop.
Set "1" (measuring start) in Pr.259.
Switch the power OFF. The inverter applies DC voltage to the motor to measure the capacitor capacity while the
inverter is OFF.
After confirming that the power lamp is OFF, turn ON the power again.
Check that "3" (measurement complete) is set in Pr.259, read Pr.258, and check the deterioration degree of the
main circuit capacitor.
Measurement starts when the power supply
is switched OFF.
Only displayed and cannot be set.
5.7 (E) Environment setting parameters