Perform an inverter reset and perform tuning again.
Inverter protective function operation
The current limit (stall prevention) function is
The converter output voltage fell to 75% of the rated
The motor is not connected.
Rotation tuning frequency setting error
(The frequency command for the tuning was given
to exceed the maximum frequency setting, or to be
in the frequency jump range.)
• When tuning is ended forcibly by pressing
tuning does not end properly. (The motor constants have not been set.)
Perform an inverter reset and restart tuning.
• If the rated power supply of the motor is 200/220 V (400/440 V) 60 Hz, set the rated motor current multiplied by 1.1 in
Pr.9Electronic thermal O/L relay after tuning is complete.
• For a motor with a PTC thermistor, thermal protector or other thermal detection, set "0" (motor overheat protection by
inverter invalid) in Pr.9 to protect the motor from overheating.
• An instantaneous power failure occurring during tuning will result in a tuning error. After power is restored, the inverter starts
normal operation. Therefore, when the STF (STR) signal is ON, the motor starts forward (reverse) rotation.
• Any fault occurring during tuning is handled as in the normal operation. However, if the retry function is set, no retry is
• The set frequency monitor displayed during the offline auto tuning is 0 Hz.
Tuning the second motor (Pr.463)
• When one inverter switches the operation between two different motors, set the second motor in Pr.450 Second applied
motor, set Pr.463 Second motor auto tuning setting/status = "11", and perform tuning of the second motor.
• Turning ON the RT signal enables the parameter settings for the second motor as shown below.
Motor constant (R1)
Frequency search gain
Auto tuning setting/status
• The RT signal is assigned to terminal RT in the initial status. Set "3" in one of Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
selection) to assign the RT signal to another terminal.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) may affect the other functions.
Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
• Note that the motor may start running suddenly.
• For the offline auto tuning in vertical lift applications, etc., caution is required to avoid falling due to insufficient torque.
Parameters referred to
Pr.9 Electronic thermal O/L
Pr.65, Pr.67 to Pr.69 Retry
Pr.71 Applied motor, Pr.450 Second applied
Pr.79 Operation mode
Pr.156 Stall prevention operation
Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
or turning OFF the start signal (STF or STR) during tuning, offline auto
Set "11" in Pr.96 and retry.
Make the setting again.
Set the acceleration/deceleration time longer.
Set Pr.156 Voltage reduction selection during stall prevention
operation = "10, 1".
Check for the power supply voltage fluctuation.
Check the motor wiring and make the setting again.
Check the Pr.1 Maximum frequency and Pr.31 to Pr.36
Frequency jump settings.
5.14 (A) Application parameters