• During the speed limit operation, "
• OL signal is assigned to terminal OL in the initial status. Set "3" in one of Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function
selection) to assign the RT signal to another terminal. Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.190 to Pr.196 may affect
the other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) may affect the other functions.
Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Parameters referred to
Pr.1 Maximum frequency, Pr.2 Minimum
Pr.4 to Pr.6, Pr.24 to 27, Pr.232 to Pr.239 (multi-speed
Pr.7 Acceleration time, Pr.8 Deceleration
Pr.190 to Pr.196 (output terminal function
Pr.868 Terminal 1 function
Pr.125, Pr.126, C2 to C7, C12 to C15 (Frequency setting voltage (current)
Torque control gain adjustment
Operation is normally stable enough in the initial setting, but some adjustments can be made if abnormal vibration, noise or
overcurrent occur for the motor or machinery.
Torque control P
gain 1 (current loop
integral time 1
(current loop integral
Torque control P
integral time 2
Current loop proportional (P) gain adjustment (Pr.824)
• The 100% current loop proportional gain is equivalent to 1000 rad/s during Real sensorless vector control, and to 1400
rad/s during Vector control.
• For ordinary adjustment, try to set within the range of 50 to 500%.
• Set the proportional gain for during torque control.
• If setting value is large, changes in current command can be followed well and current fluctuation relative to external
disturbance is smaller. If the setting value is however too large, it becomes unstable and high frequency torque pulse is
Current control integral time adjustment (Pr.825)
• Set the integral time of current control during torque control.
• Torque response increases if set small; current however becomes unstable if set too small.
• If the setting value is small, it produces current fluctuation toward disturbance, decreasing time until it returns to original
Using two types of gain (Pr.834, Pr.835)
• Use Pr.834 Torque control P gain 2, Pr.835 Torque control integral time 2 if the gain setting needs to be switched
according to application or if multiple motors are switched by a single inverter.
• Pr.834, Pr.835 is enabled when the second function selection (RT) signal is turned ON.
5.4 Torque control under Real sensorless vector control and Vector control
0 to 500%
0 to 500 ms Set current loop integral compensation time.
0 to 500%
0 to 500 ms
" (SL) is displayed on the operation panel and the OL signal is output.
Set the current loop proportional gain.
Sets the current loop proportional gain when RT signal
The Pr.824 setting is applied to the operation.
Sets the current loop integral compensation time when
RT signal is ON.
The Pr.825 setting is applied to the operation.