• The reference frequency during acceleration/deceleration depends on the Pr.29 Acceleration/deceleration pattern
selection setting. (Refer to
• The Pr.15 setting should be equal to or higher than the Pr.13 Starting frequency setting.
• The JOG signal can be assigned to an input terminal by setting Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection).
Changing the terminal assignment may affect other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
• During JOG operation, the second acceleration/deceleration cannot be selected via the RT signal. (Other second functions
are enabled (refer to
• When the JOGR or STR signal is input while the JOGF signal is input, the motor is decelerated to stop.
• When the JOGF or STF signal is input while the JOGR signal is input, the motor is decelerated to stop.
• The three-wire type connection is not available for the JOGF and JOGR signals.
• When Pr.79 Operation mode selection = "4", JOG operation is started by one push of
and stopped by
• This function is invalid when Pr.79 = "3".
• Under the position control, when the position command speed creation is completed and the droop pulse is within in-position
width, the external JOG operation can be operated. (The JOG operation cannot be performed from PU.)
• For the external JOG operation, set Pr.291 Pulse train I/O selectionto a value which enables the JOG signal input. (Refer to
Parameters referred to
Pr.20 Acceleration/deceleration reference frequency, Pr.21 Acceleration/deceleration time
Pr.29 Acceleration/deceleration pattern
Pr.79 Operation mode
Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
Operation by multi-speed setting
Use these parameters to change among pre-set operation speeds with the terminals. The speeds are pre-set with parameters.
5.9 (D) Operation command and frequency command
on the operation panel