Y0 to Y6 are available when the output-extending option (FR-A8AY) is installed.
RA1 to RA3 are available when the relay output option (FR-A8AR) is installed.
Remote output data retention (REM signal, Pr.495)
• When the inverter power is reset (or a power failure occurs) while Pr.495 = "0 (initial value) or 10", the REM signal setting
is cleared. (The ON/OFF state of the signal assigned to each terminal is determined by the settings in Pr.190 to Pr.196.)
The settings in Pr.496 and Pr.497 are reset to "0".
• When Pr.495 = "1 or 11", the remote output data is stored in EEPROM before the inverter power is turned OFF. This means
that the signal output setting after power restoration is the same as that before the power was turned OFF. However, when
Pr.495 = "1", the data during an inverter reset (terminal reset or reset request via communication) is not saved.
• When Pr.495 = "10 or 11", the remote output data in the signal before the reset is stored even during an inverter reset.
ON/OFF example for positive logic
Pr.495 = 0, 10
REM signal clear
Signal condition during a reset
Pr.495 = 0, 1
∗ When Pr.495 = "1", the signal condition saved in EEPROM
(condition of the last power OFF) is applied.
• The output terminal to which the REM signal is not assigned by using Pr.190 to Pr.196 does not turn ON or OFF when "1 or
0" is set in bit corresponding to each of the terminals by using Pr.496 and Pr.497. (ON/OFF command affects only the terminal
to which the REM signal is assigned.)
• When Pr.495 = "1 or 11" (remote output data retained at power OFF), take measures to keep the control circuit power ON,
such as connecting terminal R1/L11 with terminal P/+ and connecting terminal S1/L21 with terminal N/- . If the control power
is not retained, the output signal after the inverter power turns ON is not guaranteed to work. When the high power factor
converter (FR-HC2) or the converter unit (FR-CC2) is connected to the inverter, assign the FR-HC2/FR-CC2 connection,
instantaneous power failure detection (X11) signal to an input terminal and input the IPF signal from the FR-HC2/FR-CC2 to
the inverter via the terminal to which the X11 signal is assigned.
Parameters referred to
Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function
5.11.11 Analog remote output function
An analog value can be output via the analog output terminal on the inverter.
Pr.495 = 1, 11
REM signal held
REM signal is saved
Pr.495 = 10, 11
5.11 (M) Item and output signal for monitoring