Control block diagram
• When vibration caused by mechanical resonance occurs, set 100% in Pr.653 Speed smoothing control, perform
operation at the frequency with the largest vibration, and check if the vibration is suppressed after few seconds.
• If the setting is not effective, gradually increase the value set in Pr.653 and repeat the operation to check the effect to
determine the most effective value (Pr.653).
• If the vibration increases by increasing the value in Pr.653, decrease the value in Pr.653 from 100% to check the effect.
• When the vibrational frequency at which mechanical resonance occurs (during fluctuation of torque, speed, or converter
output voltage) is measured using an instrument such as a tester, set 1/2 to 1 times of the vibrational frequency in Pr.654
Speed smoothing cutoff frequency. (Setting the resonance frequency range mitigates vibration more effectively.)
• Depending on the equipment, the vibration may not be suppressed sufficiently or the setting is not effective.
5.16 (G) Control parameters
Speed smoothing control
Current for torque