• When the PU has been disconnected since before power-ON, the output is not shut off.
• To restart, confirm that the PU is connected and then reset.
• When P.E101 = "0" or Pr.75 = "0, 1, 14, 15, 100, 101, 114, or 115" (operation continues even when PU disconnected),
decelerates to a stop when PU is disconnected during PU JOG operation.
• When RS-485 communication operation is performed through the PU connector, the reset selection/PU stop selection function
is valid but the disconnected PU detection function is invalid. (The communication is checked according to Pr.122 PU
communication check time interval.)
PU stop selection (P.E102)
• The inverter operation can be stopped by pressing
External operation, and Network operation.
• When the operation is stopped by stop command from the PU, "
is not provided.
• When P.E102 = "0" or Pr.75 = "0 to 3, 100 to 103" is set, deceleration stop using
• When Pr.551 PU mode operation command source selection = "1" (PU mode RS-485 terminal), deceleration stop (PU
stop) is performed even when
How to restart after stopping with
operation (PU stop (PS) release method)
• PU stop release method for operation panel (FR-DU08)
After completion of deceleration to a stop, switch OFF the STF and STR signal.
three times. ("
(When Pr.79 Operation mode selection = "0 (initial value) or 6")
When Pr.79 = "2, 3, or 7", PU stop can be released by pressing one time.
• PU stop release method for parameter unit (FR-PU07)
After completion of deceleration to a stop, switch OFF the STF or STR signal.
• The motor can be restarted by resetting the power supply or resetting with the RES signal.
• Even when Pr.250 Stop selection ≠ "9999" is set and coasting stop is selected, deceleration stop and not coasting stop is
performed in the PU stop function during External operation.
is input during operation in PU mode via RS-485 communication.
Stop/restart example for External operation
on the PU in any of the operation modes of PU operation,
" (PU stop) is displayed on the PU. A fault output
input from the PU during External
5.7 (E) Environment setting parameters
is valid only in the PU operation