• The IPF signal is assigned to terminal IPF in the initial status. By setting "2 (positive logic) or 102 (negative logic)" in any
of Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function selection), the IPF signal can be assigned to another terminal.
• When the automatic restart after instantaneous power failure function is selected, motor driving is resumed at the power
restoration after an instantaneous power failure or undervoltage. (E.IPF and E.UVT are not activated.)
Connection (CS signal)
With electronic bypass sequence
Only with restart after instantaneous power failure
• Restart is enabled at turn-ON of the Selection of automatic restart after instantaneous power failure / flying start (CS)
• The inverter operation is disabled at turn-OFF of the CS signal while Pr.57 Restart coasting time ≠ "9999" (with restart).
• Separated converter types detect the instantaneous power failure on the converter unit side. Perform wiring so that the IPF
signal transmitted from the converter unit is input to the terminal to which the X11 signal is assigned.
On the converter unit side, enable the restart operation. (For setting the converter unit, refer to the Instruction Manual of
the converter unit.)
• For the terminal used for the X10 or X11 signal, set "10" (X10) or "11" (X11) in Pr.178 to Pr.189 and assign the function.
(For separated converter types, the X10 signal is assigned to the terminal MRS in the initial setting.)
• For the X10 signal of separated converter types, NC contact input specification is selected in the initial setting. Set Pr.599
= "0" to change the input specification to NO contact.
• The CS signal is assigned to terminal CS in the initial setting. By setting "6" to any of Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
selection), the CS signal can be assigned to other terminals. Changing the terminal assignment may affect other functions.
Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
• If the CS signal is not assigned to any input terminal, solely setting Pr.57 enables the restart operation at all times.
For use for only automatic
restart after instantaneous
power failure or flying start,
turn ON the CS signal in
Separated converter type
5.14 (A) Application parameters