Analog input command
The output frequency to be compared with the Pr.522 setting is the output frequency before slip compensation (V/F control or Advanced
magnetic flux vector control), or the speed command value converted into the frequency (Real sensorless vector control, Vector control,
or PM sensorless vector control).
The motor is accelerated at the Pr.13 Starting frequency (0.01 Hz under PM sensorless vector control).
The steepness of the slope depends on the acceleration/deceleration time settings such as Pr.7.
• When the output stop function is enabled (Pr.522 ≠ "9999"), the DC injunction brake (zero speed control / servo lock) operation
is disabled and the motor coasts to stop when the output frequency drops to the Pr.522 setting or lower.
• The motor starts acceleration again atPr.13 Starting frequency (0.01 Hz under PM sensorless vector control) when the
command value exceeds Pr.522 + 2 Hz again if the start signal remains ON while the motor is coasting after the frequency
drops to the Pr.522 setting or lower. Re-acceleration during coasting may cause an output shutoff of the inverter depending
on the parameter setting. (Activation of the restart function is recommended especially for a PM motor.)
• The output stop frequency function is disabled during PID control, JOG operation, power failure stop, traverse function
operation, offline auto tuning, orientation control, position control, torque control, or stop-on contact control.
• The output stop function does not operate during reverse rotation deceleration. However, when the frequency setting signal
and output frequency fall to Pr.522 or lower, the inverter output is shut off.
• During the output stop due to the output stop function (when forward/reverse command is given, but frequency command is
not given), the FWD/REV LED indicator on the operation panel blinks fast. (When the frequency command is not given even
if the forward/reverse command is given.)
• A PM motor is a motor with interior permanent magnets. High voltage is generated at motor terminals while the motor is
Do not touch motor terminals and other parts until the motor stops to prevent an electric shock.
Example of when target frequency>Pr.522+2Hz, and start signal is ON/OFF
Example of: target frequency = analog input command, start signal always ON
Inverter output shutoff
5.16 (G) Control parameters