The LED of the operation panel (FR-DU08) can be turned OFF when it has not been operated for a certain period of time.
Display-off waiting time
• If the operation panel has not been operated for the time set in Pr.1048, the display-off mode is enabled and its LED is
• In the display-off mode, the "MON" LED blinks slowly.
• The count to display off is reset at installation/removal of the operation panel, power-ON/OFF of the inverter, or inverter
• Display-off mode end condition
Operation of the operation panel
Occurrence of a warning, alarm, or fault
Installation/removal of the operation panel, power-ON/OFF of the inverter, or inverter reset
Connection/disconnection of the USB A connector
• The "P.RUN" LED is ON in the display-off mode (when the PLC function is operating). (During PLC function operation)
The PID set point setting screen (direct setting screen) can be displayed first on the LCD operation panel (FR-LU08) according
to the parameter setting.
Direct setting selection
• This function is useful for setting the PID set point by operation panel.
• The monitor display can be switched from the main monitor screen to the set point setting screen for the PID action simply
operation, according to the setting of Pr.1000 Direct setting selection. On each setting screen, turn
a setting value, and press
Example of screen switching and shifting when the PID control is enabled (Pr.128 ≠ "0")
1 2 : 3 4
One of the Main monitor screen
When Pr.1000 = "0"
When Pr.1000 = "1"
When Pr.1000 = "2"
Not displayed when PID control is disabled (Pr.128 = "0").
Indication of "NEXT" is not displayed when Pr.1000 = "0".
• To switch back the monitor display from the Extended direct screen or the Frequency setting screen to the Main monitor
Parameters referred to
Pr.128 PID action selection
1 to 60 min
to confirm the setting.
PID act set pnt
N E X T
Direct #1 screen ∗4
Display-off mode is disabled.
Set time until the LED of the operation panel is turned
Displays the Frequency setting screen.
Displays the direct setting screen (for set point setting).
Displays the direct setting screen (for set point setting)
and the frequency setting screen.
2ndPID set point
N E X T
Direct #2 screen ∗4
5.7 (E) Environment setting parameters
N E X T
Frequency setting screen ∗5