• A different model was used when parameter copy from the operation panel or parameter verification was
• The data in the operation panel were not correct when parameter copy from the operation panel or parameter
verification was performed.
• Check that the parameter copy or verification source inverter is of the same model.
• Check that parameter copy to the operation panel was not interrupted by switching OFF the power or by
disconnecting the operation panel.
• Perform parameter copy and parameter verification between inverters of the same model (FR-A800 series).
• Perform parameter copy to the operation panel from the inverter again.
• The parameter copy file in the USB memory device cannot be recognized.
• An error has occurred in the file system during transfer of the PLC function data or writing to RAM.
• Perform parameter copy again. (Refer to
• Copy the PLC function project data again. (Refer to
File quantity error
• A parameter copy was attempted to the USB memory device in which the copy files from 001 to 099 had already
• Check if the number of copy files in the USB memory device has reached 99.
• Delete the copy file in the USB memory device and perform parameter copy again. (Refer to
No PLC function project file
The specified PLC function project file does not exist in the USB memory device.
• Check that the file exists in the USB memory device.
• Check that the folder name and the file name in the USB memory device is correct.
The data in the USB memory device may be damaged.
• The RES signal is turned ON.
• The operation panel and inverter cannot make normal communication (contact faults of the connector).
• This error may occur when the voltage at the input side of the inverter drops.
• When using a separate power source for the control circuit power (R1/L11, S1/L21) from the main circuit power
(R/L1, S/L2, T/L3), this error may appear at turning ON of the main circuit. It is not a fault.
• Turn OFF the RES signal.
• Check the connection between the operation panel and the inverter.
• Check the voltage on the input side of the inverter.
Output is not shut off when a protective function is activated.
6. PROTECTIVE FUNCTIONS
6.5 Causes and corrective actions