Operating and handling instructions
• The commands only from the programmable controller can be accepted during CC-Link IE Field Network communication.
The run command from external and parameter unit is ignored.
• If multiple inverters have the same station number, the communication cannot be performed properly.
• The inverter protective function (E.OP1) is activated if data communication stops for more than the time set in Pr.500
Communication error execution waiting time due to a programmable controller fault, an open Ethernet cable etc. during
CC-Link IE Field Network operation.
• If the programmable controller (master station) is reset during CC-Link IE Field Network operation or if the programmable
controller is powered off, data communication stops and the inverter protective function (E.OP1) is activated. To reset the
programmable controller (master station), switch the operation mode to the External operation once, then reset the
• When Pr.340 = "0 (initial value)", any inverter whose main power is restored is reset to return to the External operation
mode. To resume the Network operation, therefore, set the operation mode to the Network operation using the sequence
program. Set a value other than "0" in Pr.340 to start in the Network operation mode after inverter reset.
Operation mode does not switch to
the Network operation mode.
Inverter does not start in the
Network operation mode.
5.21 CC-Link IE Field Network (FR-A800-GF)
Check for looseness of the connector between the CC-Link IE Field Network communication circuit
board and the inverter's control circuit board. Check that the Ethernet cable is installed correctly. (Check
for contact fault, break in the cable, etc.)
Check that Pr.434 Network number (CC-Link IE) and Pr.435 Station number (CC-Link IE) are
correctly set. (Check that their settings match with the program, that the network number is set within
the range, that no overlapping stations exist, and that the station number is set within the range.)
Check that the inverter is in the External operation mode.
Check that the operation mode switching program is running.
Check that the operation mode switching program has been written correctly.
Check that the inverter starting program is running.
Check that the inverter starting program has been written correctly.
Check that Pr.338 Communication operation command source is not set to External.
Point to be checked