• When excitation ratio is reduced, output torque startup is less responsive.
• The setting of Pr.854 is invalid if Pr.858 Terminal 4 function assignment or Pr.868 Terminal 1 function assignment is set
to "1" (flux command according to terminal).
Gain adjustment of current controllers for the d
axis and the q axis
The gain of the current controller can be adjusted.
Torque control P gain 1 (current
loop proportional gain)
Torque control integral time 1
(current loop integral time)
• Use Pr.824 Torque control P gain 1 (current loop proportional gain) to adjust the proportional gain of current
controllers for the d axis and the q axis. The 100% gain is equivalent to 1000 rad/s. Setting this parameter higher improves
the trackability for current command changes. It also reduces the current fluctuation caused by external disturbances.
• Use Pr.825 Torque control integral time 1 (current loop integral time) to set the integral time of current controllers for
the d axis and the q axis. If the setting value is small, it produces current fluctuation against external disturbances,
decreasing time until it returns to original current value.
• Pr.834 Speed control P gain 2 and Pr.831 Speed control integral time 2 are valid when terminal RT is ON.
In this case, replace them for Pr.824 and Pr.825 in the description above.
0 to 100%
0 to 500%
0 to 500 ms
5.6 Adjustment during Real sensorless vector control, Vector control, PM sensorless vector control
Set an excitation ratio when there is no load.
The proportional gain of the current controller is set.
The integral time of the current controller is set.