Setting the torque limit values during acceleration/deceleration
individually (Pr.816, Pr.817)
• The torque limit during acceleration and deceleration can be set individually. Torque limit using the setting values of Pr.816
Torque limit level during acceleration and Pr.817 Torque limit level during deceleration is as follows.
• If 1 s elapses while the difference between the set speed and rotation speed is within ±2 Hz, the torque limit level during
acceleration/deceleration (Pr.816 or Pr.817) changes to the torque control level during constant speed (Pr.22).
• When the difference between the set speed and rotation speed is -2 Hz or less, the torque limit level during deceleration
Torque limit level during deceleration (Pr.817) activates.
• The Pr.816 and Pr.817 settings are invalid under position control.
Changing the setting increments of the torque limit level (Pr.811)
• The setting increments of Pr.22 Torque limit level, Pr.801 Output limit level, and Pr.812 to Pr.817 Torque limit level
can be changed to 0.01% by setting Pr.811 Set resolution switchover="10 or 11".
Increments of speed setting and running speed monitoring
For the details of the increments of speed setting and running speed monitoring, refer to
• The internal resolution of the torque limit is 0.024% (100/2
• When Real sensorless vector control is selected, fractions below a resolution equivalent to 0.1% are rounded off even if Pr.811
= "10 or 11" is set.
• For details on changing the speed setting increments, refer to
Changing the torque characteristic of the constant-power range (Pr.801,
• Under Real sensorless vector control or Vector control, the torque characteristic can be changed between in the low-speed
range and in the constant power range.
-2 Hz < set speed - rotation speed < 2 Hz
Torque limit set to Pr.810
Torque limit level
5.3 Speed control under Real sensorless vector control, vector control, PM sensorless vector control
set speed - rotation speed
Torque limit level
Torque limit setting
), and fractions below this resolution are rounded off.