• When the setting of Pr.897 is changed, when the inverter is powered ON, or when the inverter is reset, the averaging is
restarted. The Energy saving average value updated timing (Y92) signal is inverted every time the averaging is restarted.
When Pr.897=4 [Hr]
• On [4 Average power saving rate] monitoring, the average hourly monitored value of [2 Power saving rate]) is displayed
when Pr.895 Power saving rate reference value is set to "0 or 1".
• On [5 Average power cost savings] monitoring, a monetary value of the average hourly energy saving ([3 Average
power saving] × Pr.896 setting) is displayed when the unit price, power cost per per kilowatt (hour), is set in Pr.896 Power
Cumulative energy saving monitoring ([6 Power saving amount], [7
Power cost saving], [8 Annual power saving amount], [9 Annual power
• The digit of the cumulative energy monitored value can be moved to the right by the number set in Pr.891 Cumulative
power monitor digit shifted times. For example, when the cumulative energy is 1278.56 kWh and Pr.891 is set to "2",
"12.78" is displayed (in 100's of units) on the PU/DU and the communication data is converted into "12". When Pr.891 =
"0 to 4" and the cumulative energy reaches more than the upper limit of readout, the readout peaks out at the upper limit,
which indicates that moving digit is necessary. When Pr.891 = "9999" and the cumulative energy reaches more than the
upper limit of readout, cumulative value is reset to 0 and the metering restarts. The readout of other items in the cumulative
energy saving monitoring peaks out at the upper limit of readout.
• With the monitored value of [6 Power saving amount], a cumulative energy saving during a desired time period can be
measured. Follow this procedure.
Set "10" or "9999" in Pr.898 Power saving cumulative monitor clear.
Change the setting of Pr.898 to "0" when you want to start measuring the energy saving. The cumulative value is
cleared and the cumulative energy saving meter restarts.
Change the setting of Pr.898 to "1" when you want to stop measuring the energy saving. The meter stops and the
cumulative value is fixed.
• The cumulative value of energy saving is refreshed every hour. This means that the last cumulative value is displayed at a
restart of the inverter and the cumulative meter restarts if the time elapsed between turning OFF and re-turning ON of the
inverter is shorter than an hour. (In some cases, the cumulative energy value may decrease.)
5.11 (M) Item and output signal for monitoring
0 in the first
Power is off
(Pr.898=10 or 9999)
Stores Hi/Low when the
power is off and starts.