Pr.7 Acceleration time, Pr.8 Deceleration time, Pr.44 Second acceleration/deceleration time, Pr.45 Second deceleration
Pr.28 Multi-speed input compensation
Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
Starting frequency and start-time hold function
Magnetic flux Sensorless
It is possible to set the starting frequency and hold the set starting frequency for a certain period of time.
Set these functions when a starting torque is needed or the motor drive at start needs smoothing.
Holding time at a start
Starting frequency setting (Pr.13)
• The frequency at start can be set in the range of 0 to 60 Hz.
• Set the starting frequency at which the start signal is turned ON.
• The inverter does not start if the frequency setting signal has a value lower than that of Pr.13.
For example, while Pr.13 = 5 Hz, the inverter output starts when the frequency setting signal reaches 5 Hz.
Start-time hold function (Pr.571)
• This function holds during the period set in Pr.571 and the output frequency set in Pr.13 Starting frequency.
• This function performs initial excitation to smooth the motor drive at a start.
Pr. 571 setting time
• When Pr.13 ="0 Hz", the starting frequency is held at 0.01 Hz.
• When the start signal was turned OFF during start-time hold, deceleration is started at that point.
• At switching between forward rotation and reverse rotation, the starting frequency is valid but the start-time hold function is
• Note that when Pr.13 is set to any value equal to or lower than Pr.2 Minimum frequency, simply turning ON the start
signal runs the motor at the frequency set in Pr.2 even if the command frequency is not given.
Parameters referred to
0 to 60 Hz
0 to 10 s
5.8 (F) Setting of acceleration/deceleration time and acceleration/deceleration pattern
Set the starting frequency at which the start signal is turned
Set the holding time of Pr.13.
The holding function at start is disabled.