• Even if automatic acceleration/deceleration has been selected, inputting the JOG signal (JOG operation), RT signal (Second
function selection) or X9 signal (Third function selection) during an inverter stop will switch to the normal operation and give
priority to JOG operation, second function selection or third function selection. Note that JOG and RT signal input is invalid
even if JOG signal and RT signal are input during operation in the optimum acceleration/deceleration mode.
• Because of the learning method, the impact of the optimum acceleration/deceleration is not apparent in the first operation after
setting to the optimum acceleration/deceleration mode.
• The optimum value are calculated for only acceleration from 0 to 30 Hz or higher or deceleration from 30 Hz or higher to 0 Hz.
• The optimum acceleration/deceleration will not operate if the motor was not connected or the output current is less than 5%
of the rated current of the inverter.
• A Regenerative overvoltage trip during deceleration or stop (E.OV3) may occur during deceleration even if the optimum
acceleration/deceleration is selected with Pr.293 ="1 (optimum acceleration/deceleration during acceleration only)" setting. In
such case, set Pr.8 setting longer.
Shortest and optimum acceleration/deceleration mode adjustment (Pr.61
• The application range can be expanded by setting the parameters for adjustment of Pr.61 to Pr.63.
The setting range of FR-A820-03160(55K) or lower and FR-A840-01800(55K) or lower
The setting range of FR-A820-03800(75K) or higher and FR-A840-02160(75K) or higher
• When Real sensorless vector control or Vector control is selected with the shortest acceleration/deceleration, Pr.61 to Pr.63
• Even if Pr.61 to Pr.63 are set once, changing the setting to other than the shortest acceleration/deceleration (Pr.292 ≠ "1 or
11") automatically resets to the initial setting (9999). Set Pr.61 to Pr.63 after setting Pr.292.
Parameters referred to
Pr.7 Acceleration time, Pr.8 Deceleration
Pr.22 Stall prevention operation
Pr.22 Torque limit
Set the rated motor current value such as when the motor capacity and inverter capacity
0 to 500 A
Shortest acceleration/deceleration: Set the reference current (A) of the stall prevention
operation level during acceleration/deceleration.
0 to 3600 A
Optimum acceleration/deceleration: Set the reference current (A) of the optimum current
The rated inverter current value is the reference.
Set this when changing the reference level of acceleration and deceleration.
Shortest acceleration/deceleration: Set the stall prevention operation level (percentage of
0 to 400%
current value of Pr.61) during acceleration/deceleration.
Optimum acceleration/deceleration: Set the optimum current level (percentage of current
value of Pr.61) during acceleration/deceleration.
Shortest acceleration/deceleration: Stall prevention operation level is 150% for the
Optimum acceleration/deceleration: 100% as the optimum value.
5.8 (F) Setting of acceleration/deceleration time and acceleration/deceleration pattern