Changing the operation mode
Calibration is also possible in the External operation mode.
Selecting the parameter setting mode
Calibration parameter selection
Selecting a parameter
The monitored value of the item (initially the output frequency) selected by Pr.54 FM/CA terminal function
selection will appear.
Pulse output via terminal FM
If stopped, press
is not required.)
When a monitor that does not require inverter operation is set in Pr.54, calibration is also possible during a stop
• Calibration can also be made for External operation. Set the frequency in the External operation mode, and make calibration
in the above procedure.
• Calibration can be performed during operation.
• For the operation from the parameter unit, refer to the Instruction Manual of the parameter unit.
Terminal CA calibration (C0 (Pr.900), C8 (Pr.930) to C11 (Pr.931))
• Terminal CA is initially set to provide a 20 mADC output in the full-scale state of the corresponding monitor item. The
calibration parameter C0 (Pr.900) allows the output current ratio (gains) to be adjusted according to the meter scale. Note
that the maximum output current is 20 mA DC.
• Set a value at the minimum current output in the calibration parameters C8 (Pr.930) and C9 (Pr.930). The calibration
parameters C10 (Pr.931) and C11 (Pr.931) are used to set a value at the maximum current output.
• Set the output signal values (output monitor set with Pr.54) at zero or at the maximum current output via terminal CA using
the calibration parameters C8 (Pr.930) and C10 (Pr.931). The full scale for each monitor is 100% at this time.
5.11 (M) Item and output signal for monitoring
to choose the PU operation mode. [PU] indicator turns ON.
to choose the parameter setting mode. (The parameter number read previously appears.)
" appears. Press
" (C0(Pr.900) FM/CA terminal calibration) appears. Press
to start the inverter operation. (To monitor the output frequency, motor connection
to move the meter needle to a desired position.
to confirm the selection. The monitored value and "
to read another parameter.
to return to the "
twice to show the next parameter.
to display "
to enable the
" blink alternately.