Indicate the status of the inverter. It is not a fault.
• If protective functions with indication of "Fault" on the FR-LU08 or FR-PU07 are activated, "ERR" appears in the faults history
of the FR-LU08 or FR-PU07.
• If faults other than the above appear, contact your sales representative.
6. PROTECTIVE FUNCTIONS
6.5 Causes and corrective actions
24 V external power supply operation
Blinks when the main circuit power supply is off and the 24 V external power supply is being input.
• Power is supplied from a 24 V external power supply.
• Turning ON the power supply (main circuit) of the inverter clears the indication.
• If the indication is still displayed after turning ON of the power supply (main circuit) of the inverter, the power
supply voltage may be low, or the jumper between terminals P/+ and P1 may be disconnected.
Backup in progress
The GOT is used for backing up inverter parameters and the data used in the PLC function of inverter. (Refer to
Restoration in progress
The backup data stored in the GOT is used to restore the data in the inverter. (Refer to
FR-LU08 indication —