• The command source of communication follows the Pr.550 and Pr.551 settings.
• The Pr.338 and Pr.339 settings can be changed while the inverter is running when Pr.77 = "2". Note that the setting change
is applied after the inverter has stopped. Until the inverter has stopped, communication operation command source and
communication speed command source before the setting change are valid.
Command source switchover via external terminals (X67)
• In the Network operation mode, the start command source and speed command source can be switched over by the
command source switchover signal (X67). This can be used to control signal inputs from both the external terminals and
• For the X67 signal, set "67" to any of Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) to assign the function to a
• When the X67 signal is OFF, the start command source and speed command source are given via control terminals.
X67 signal state
Signal not assigned
• The ON/OFF state of the X67 signal is applied only during a stop. When the terminals are switched during operation, the ON/
OFF state is reflected after a stop.
• When the X67 is OFF, a reset via communication is disabled.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) may affect the other functions.
Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Parameters referred to
Pr.28 Multi-speed input compensation
Pr.59 Remote function
Pr.79 Operation mode
Reverse rotation prevention selection
This function can prevent reverse rotation fault resulting from the incorrect input of the start signal.
• Set this parameter to limit the motor rotation to only one direction.
• This parameter is valid for all of the reverse rotation and forward rotation keys of the operation panel and of the parameter
unit, the start signals (STF, STR signals) via external terminals, and the forward and reverse rotation commands through
Frequency setting via pulse train input
A pulse train input via terminal JOG can be used to set the inverter's speed command.
5.9 (D) Operation command and frequency command
Start command source
According to Pr.338
Only commands given via the control terminals are valid.
Speed command source
According to Pr.339
Both forward and reverse rotations allowed
Reverse rotation disabled
Forward rotation disabled