• If the Pr.1076 setting is too large (the width is too wide), the response level of speed control drops, and the system may
• After setting Pr.1074 = "9999", set the crane rope length in the Pr.1077 Rope length, the trolley weight in the Pr.1078
Trolley weight, and the weight of an object in the Pr.1079 Load weight. Then, anti-sway control is performed using a
swinging frequency estimated by the inverter.
Waiting time for brake operation of anti-sway control (Pr.1072)
• Set the time from when the output frequency becomes the Pr.10 DC injection brake operation frequency or less to when
the zero speed control or the servo lock operation starts in the Pr.1072 DC brake judgment time for anti-sway control
• During anti-sway control operation, even if the motor rotation is restricted to one direction in the Pr.78 Reverse rotation
prevention selection, the motor may rotate in a direction opposite to the setting.
• A protective function (E.OSD) may be activated during vibration control. When using anti-sway control, set Pr.690
Deceleration check time = "9999 (initial value)" to disable the deceleration check function.
• When anti-sway control is enabled, regeneration avoidance, shortest acceleration/deceleration, and the traverse function are
• Do not set anti-sway control and droop control together.
Parameters referred to
Pr.10 DC injection brake operation
Pr.78 Reverse rotation prevention
Pr.592 Traverse function
Pr.690 Deceleration check
Pr.882 Regeneration avoidance operation
5.14.9 Orientation control
Magnetic flux Vector
The inverter can adjust the stop position (Orientation control) using a position detector (encoder) attached to a place such as
the main shaft of the machine.
A Vector control compatible option is required.
Because Pr.350 Stop position command selection is initially set to "9999", the orientation control function is invalid.
5.14 (A) Application parameters
0 to 30 Hz
0 to 10 Hz
0 to 16383
Frequency command of anti-sway control
Internal stop position command (Pr.356)
External stop position command (FR-A8AX 16-bit data)
Orientation control invalid
Turning ON the X22 signal decelerates the motor speed to the set value.
After the speed reaches the orientation speed, the speed decreases to the
creep speed set in Pr.352 as soon as the current position pulse reaches the
creep switchover position set in Pr.353.
Pr.10 DC injection brake
Zero speed control