This signal is available for the FR-A800-GF, when the PLC function is enabled, or when an option (FR-A8AY, FR-A8AR, FR-A8NC, or FR-A8NCE)
is installed. Use Pr.313 to Pr.322 to assign the function to the terminal. For the information of the availability of these parameters for each option,
refer to the Instruction Manual of the option.
On restarting the inverter, the Fault output 2 (ALM2) signal turns OFF at the time the inverter power turns OFF.
• One function can be assigned to more than one terminal.
• The function works during the terminal conducts when the parameter setting is any of "0 to 99, 200 to 299", and the function
works during the terminal does not conduct when the setting is "100 to 199, 300 to 399".
• When Pr.76 Fault code output selection = "1", the outputs of terminals SU, IPF, OL, and FU are used only for outputting the
fault code according to the Pr.76 setting. (When the inverter's protective function is activated, the signal for the fault code is
• The output of terminal RUN and the outputs of the relay output terminals are not affected by the Pr.76 setting.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function selection) may affect the other
functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
• Do not assign the signal to terminals A1, B1, and C1 or terminals A2, B2, and C2 which frequently changes its state between
ON and OFF. Otherwise, the life of the relay contact may be shortened.
Adjusting the output terminal response level (Pr.289)
• The responsivity of the output terminals can be delayed in a range between 5 to 50 ms. (The following is the operation
example of the RUN signal.)
Pr.289 = 9999
Pr.289 ≠ 9999
• When Pr.157 OL signal output timer is set for the Overload warning (OL) signal output, the OL signal is output when the set
time of (Pr.157 + Pr.289) elapses.
• The signal output for the PLC function (see
Pr.289 setting (not filtered for responsivity).
Inverter operation ready signals (RY, RY2 signals) and inverter running
signals (RUN, RUN2, RUN3 signals)
Operation under V/F control and Advanced magnetic flux vector control
• When the inverter is ready for operation, the Inverter operation ready (RY) signal turns ON (and stays ON during
• When the inverter output frequency reaches the setting of Pr.13 Starting frequency or higher, the inverter running signals
(RUN, RUN2 signals) turn ON. The signals are OFF while the inverter is stopped or during the DC injection brake operation.
5.11 (M) Item and output signal for monitoring
614) and for the fault code output (see
467) are not affected by the