• Pr.19 can be used in following cases.
(a) When regenerative driving (continuous regeneration, etc.) is performed frequently
Output voltage will get higher than the specification during the regenerative driving, which may cause overcurrent trip
(E.OC) by the increase in motor current.
(b) When the fluctuation of power supply voltage is high
When the power supply voltage exceeds the rated voltage of the motor, fluctuation of rotation speed or overheating
of motor may occur due to excessive torque or increase in motor current.
• When operating a Vector control dedicated motor (SF-V5RU, SF-V5RU1, SF-V5RU3, SF-V5RU4, SF-VR) with V/F control,
perform following settings.
SF-V5RU, 3.7 kW or lower
SF-V5RU, 5.5 kW or higher
SF-V5RUH, 3.7 kW or lower
SF-V5RUH, 5.5 kW or higher
SF-V5RU1, 30 kW or lower
SF-V5RU1, 37 kW
SF-V5RU3, 22 kW or lower
SF-V5RU3, 30 kW
SF-V5RU4, 3.7 kW and 7.5 kW
SF-V5RU4 and motors other than described above
• When the operation becomes not possible due to failure in encoder, etc., under Vector control, set Pr.80 Motor capacity or
Pr.81 Number of motor poles = "9999" to perform V/F control.
• When the Advanced magnetic flux vector control, Real sensorless vector control, Vector control, or PM sensorless vector
control is selected, Pr.3, Pr.47, Pr.113, and Pr.19 will become disabled, and Pr.83 and Pr.84 will become enabled.
However, S-pattern curve with Pr.29 Acceleration/deceleration pattern selection = "1" (S-pattern acceleration/deceleration
A) will make Pr.3 or Pr.47 and Pr.113 enabled. (S-pattern curve under PM sensorless vector control is the rated frequency of
• When Pr.71 Applied motor = "2" (adjustable 5 points V/F), setting for Pr.47 and Pr.113 will become disabled. Also, Pr.19
cannot be set to "8888" or "9999".
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) may affect the other functions.
Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Parameters referred to
Pr.14 Load pattern
Pr.29 Acceleration/deceleration pattern
Pr.83 Rated motor voltage, Pr.84 Rated motor
Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
5.16.3 Load pattern selection
Optimal output characteristics (V/F characteristics) for application or load characteristics can be selected.
5.16 (G) Control parameters