5.12.7 Checking of current input on analog input terminal
When current is input to the analog input terminal 2 or terminal 4, the input current can be checked and the operation when the
input falls below the specified level (the analog current input is lost) can be selected. The operation can be continued even
when the analog current input is lost.
4 mA input check selection
4 mA input fault operation
4 mA input check filter
Analog current input loss condition (Pr.778)
• When the current input to terminal 4 (terminal 2) continues to be 2 mA or less for the period set in Pr.778, it is considered
as loss of analog current input and the Alarm (LF) signal is turned ON. The LF signal turns OFF when the current input
becomes 3 mA or higher.
• For the LF signal, set "98 (positive logic) or 198 (negative logic)" in any of Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function
selection) to assign the function to the output terminal.
When Pr.573 ≠ "9999" and the terminal 4 (terminal 2) input is calibrated to 2 mA or less in C2 (Pr.902) (C5 (Pr.904)), the operation set in Pr.573
is applied to the frequency at the input of 2 mA or less.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function selection) may affect the other
functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Continuing operation when the analog current input is lost (Pr.573 = "1,
• When Pr.573 = "1", operation continues at the output frequency before the current input loss.
• When Pr.573 = "4" and Pr.777 ≠ "9999", operation continues at the frequency set in Pr.777.
• When the start command is turned OFF during current input loss, the inverter output decelerates the motor to a stop
immediately, and the operation is not restarted even if a start command is input again.
• When the current input is restored, the LF signal is turned OFF, and operation is performed according to the current input.
5.12 (T) Multi-function input terminal parameters
When C3 (C6) = 0%
Normal use range
Operation continues with output frequency before the current
4 mA input fault (E.LCI) is activated when the current input loss
The inverter output decelerates the motor to a stop when the
current input loss is detected. After the motor is stopped, 4 mA
input fault (E.LCI) is activated.
Operation continues at the frequency set in Pr.777.
No current input check
Set the frequency for operation when the current input is lost.
0 to 590 Hz
(Valid when Pr.573 = "4")
No current input check when Pr.573 = "4"
0 to 10 s
Set the current input loss detection time.