• If the command pulse frequency varies rapidly when no acceleration time can be assigned to the command pulse,
overshoot or excessive error alarms may occur. Set this option in such a case to set the acceleration/deceleration time.
Normally it is set to 0.
Parameters referred to
Pr.422 Position control
5.5.10 Position adjustment parameter settings
Excessive level error
Position detection lower
Position detection upper
In-position width (Pr.426, Y36 signal)
• The Y36 signal is used as the in-position signal.
• If the number of droop pulses is equal to or smaller than the Pr.426 setting value, the In-position (Y36) signal turns ON.
• To use the Y36 signal, set "36 (positive logic) or 136 (negative logic)" in any of Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function
selection) to assign the function.
Excessive level error (Pr.427)
• If the number of droop pulses exceeds the Pr.427 setting, a position error is detected, Excessive position fault (E.OD) is
activated and the inverter output is shut off. Increase the error threshold level when a small value is set as the
Pr.422Position control gain setting value. Set a small value for early detection even when the load is heavy.
• If Pr.427 = "9999", E.OD is not activated regardless of the amount of droop pulses.
Position detection signal (Pr.1294 to Pr.1297, FP signal)
• The Position detection level (FP) signal is turned ON when the current position [before the electronic gear] exceeds the
Pr.1295 × 10000 + Pr.1294 position detected. To use the FP signal, set "60 (positive logic) or 160 (negative logic)" in any
of Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function selection) to assign the function.
• Whether the position detection is determined on the plus side or minus side can be selected by Pr.1296 Position
detection selection. When "0" is set, the position is detected on both the plus and minus sides. When "1" is set, the
position is detected on the plus side only. When "2" is set, the position is detected on the minus side only.
[before electronic gear]
0 to 32767 pulses
0 to 400K
0 to 9999
0 to 9999
0 to 32767
FP (For Pr.1296 = 0)
FP (For Pr.1296 = 1)
FP (For Pr.1296 = 2)
5.5 Position control under vector control and PM sensorless vector control
Set the number of droop pulses that triggers the In-position
Set the number droop pulses that activates Excessive
position fault (E.OD).
Set the lower four digits of the position detection value.
Set the upper four digits of the position detection value.
The position is detected on both the plus and minus sides.
The position is detected on the plus side only.
The position is detected on the minus side only.
Set the hysteresis width for the detected position where the
Position detection level (FP) signal turns ON.
Position detection level Pr.1295
10000 + Pr.1294
Position detection level
10000 + Pr.1294