• Changing the inverter logic (NO/NC contact) with the Pr.599 setting is required according to the logic of the Inverter run
enable signal sent from the option unit.
• The response time of the X10 signal is within 2 ms.
• Relationship between Pr.599 and the Inverter run enable signal of each option unit
(initial value of standard models and
IP55 compatible models)
(initial value of separated converter
• If the X10 signal is unassigned while Pr.30 = "2" (FR-HC2/FR-CV connection) or "10 or 11" (DC feeding mode 1), the MRS
signal can be used as the X10 signal. At this time, logic setting for the signal will follow Pr.17 MRS input selection.
• The MRS signal is valid from either of communication or external, but when the MRS signal is to be used as the Inverter run
enable (X10) signal, it must be input from external.
• When the FR-HC or MT-HC is connected, set Pr.599 = "0 (initial value)".
• When the terminal assignment is changed with Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection), wiring may be mistaken
due to different terminal name and signal contents, or may affect other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function
of each terminal.
Regenerative brake duty warning output and the warning signal (RBP
signal) (standard models)
• When the regenerative brake duty reaches 85% of the Pr.70 setting, "RB" is indicated on the operation panel and the
Regenerative brake prealarm signal (RBP) signal is output. When it reaches 100% of the Pr.70 setting, it will become
regenerative overvoltage (E.OV).
• The inverter output is not shut off with the warning signal.
• For the terminal to be used for the RBP signal output, set "7 (positive logic) or 107 (negative logic)" to one of Pr.190 to
Pr.196 (Output terminal function selection), and assign the function.
100%: Regeneration overvoltage protection operation value
• When Pr.30 = "0 (initial value), 10, or 20" for the FR-A820-00630(11K) or higher and the FR-A840-00310(11K) or higher, "RB"
is not indicated.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function selection) may affect the other
functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
5.16 (G) Control parameters
X10 signal (Pr.599=0)
X10 signal (Pr.599=1)
Corresponding signals of the option unit
RDY (positive logic) RDYA
Ratio of brake duty
to the Pr. 70 setting
Motor coasts to stop
Operation according to the X10
X10-ON: Inverter output shutoff
X10-OFF: Inverter output shutoff