Chapter 3 Removal and Replacement Procedures (RRPs)
Removal 39 HOLDER ASSY TCRU (K), (C), (M), (Y) (PL5.1.17~20)
1) Remove the Tray 1. (Removal 1)
2) Open the COVER ASSY FRONT (PL1.2.1).
Note: Cover the drum of the PHD unit to avoid exposure to light.
3) Remove the PHD Unit. (Removal 4)
Note: The FUSER part is very hot. Take added care not to get burned when performing the
4) Remove the KIT FUSER ASSY. (Removal 5)
5) Remove the COVER ASSY TOP. (Removal 10)
6) Remove the COVER ASSY WINDOW TNR. (Removal 8)
7) Remove the COVER SIDE R. (Removal 13)
8) Remove the COVER SIDE L. (Removal 17)
9) Remove the COVER REAR. (Removal 29)
Note: Described below is the removal procedure common among the four HOLDER ASSY
10) Press the central part of the HOLDER
ASSY TCRU to release the hole of the
HOLDER ASSY TCRU from the boss of
the FRAME DISP (PL5.1.12). Open the
HOLDER ASSY TCRU by 90 degrees.
11) Press the boss part of the HOLDER
ASSY TCRU, remove the HOLDER ASSY
TCRU from the printer.
3 - 85