Chapter 3 Removal and Replacement Procedures (RRPs)
Removal 17 COVER SIDE L (PL1.1.19)
1) Remove the Tray 1. (Removal 1)
2) Open the COVER ASSY FRONT (PL1.2.1).
Note: Cover the drum of the PHD unit to avoid exposure to light.
3) Remove the PHD Unit. (Removal 4)
Note: The FUSER part is very hot. Take added care not to get burned when performing the
4) Remove the KIT FUSER ASSY. (Removal 5)
5) Remove the COVER ASSY TOP. (Removal 10)
Accesses Position (The 7) show the procedure number.)
6) Remove the two screws (silver, tap,
8mm) that fix the COVER SIDE L
(PL1.1.19) to the printer.
3 - 32