Chapter 3 Removal and Replacement Procedures (RRPs)
Removal 19 SENSOR HUM (PL8.2.7)
1) Remove the Tray 1. (Removal 1)
2) Open the COVER ASSY FRONT (PL1.2.1).
Note: Cover the drum of the PHD unit to avoid exposure to light.
3) Remove the PHD Unit. (Removal 4)
Note: The FUSER part is very hot. Take added care not to get burned when performing the
4) Remove the KIT FUSER ASSY. (Removal 5)
5) Remove the COVER ASSY TOP. (Removal 10)
6) Remove the COVER SIDE L. (Removal 17)
7) Remove the one screw (silver, tap,
8mm) that fixes the SENSOR HUM
(PL8.2.7) to the printer, remove the
8) Disengage the connector (P/J201) of
the SENSOR HUM.
3 - 36