1. Parts List
1.1 Caution for use of spare parts illustration
- Available spare parts are shown in the illustration by name.
- [Ref PL X.Y.Z] shown below the part name denotes the item is "Z" in the plate "PL X.Y" of the
engineering part list.
- For the detailed composition of the KIT parts, check with the engineering part list.
1.2 Caution for use of engineering parts list
- The figures indicating the illustrations are the item No. in the list and present correspondence
between the illustrations and parts.
- The notation of PL "X.Y.Z" is composed of the plate (PL), item "X.Y", and parts "Z".
- The alphabet characters in the illustrations represent screws and clips as follows:
"S": screw, "E": E-ring, "KL": KL clip, "C": C-ring, and "N": nut
" mark in the illustrations are attached to items indicating assembly parts in the illustrations.
- Encircled alphabetical figures in the illustrations indicate interrupted leader lines. Same characters in
the illustrations represent lines to be connected.
- The mark "(with 2-5)" attached to assembly parts on the illustrations and lists represents that the
items "2, 3, 4, and 5" of that plate are contained and the mark "(with 2-5, PL6.1.1) represent that the
item "2, 3, 4, and 5" of that plate and the item "1" of the plate "6.1" are contained.
- The mark "[Ref PLX.Y.Z]" attached to parts in the illustrations and lists resents that the parts is the
same as the parts of the item "Z" of the plate "X.Y".
- The mark "*" attached to parts in the list represents "Note" or "Reference" about that parts is con-
tained in the same page.
For spare parts, refer to the "Spare parts list" which is issued separately.
For the connector (P/J), parts such as harness, wire, etc. in the list, refer to
"Chapter 7, Electric wiring"
It should be noted that configuration of parts may be different or some parts are
not used depending on specifications of OEM.
5 – 1
Chapter 5 Parts List