Chapter 3 Removal and Replacement Procedures (RRPs)
Removal 9 KIT ROLL ASSY FEED (PL3.2.99)
1) Remove the Tray 1. (Removal 1)
2) Open the COVER ASSY FRONT (PL1.2.1).
Note: Cover the drum of the PHD unit to avoid exposure to light.
3) Remove the PHD Unit. (Removal 4)
4) Release the hook of the ROLL CORE
MSI (PL3.2.3) on the left of the ROLL
ASSY FEED (PL 3.2.4), and move the
ROLL CORE MSI to left until it stops.
5) Release the groove on the ROLL ASSY
FEED from the vertical pin mounted on the
SHAFT ASSY FEED (PL3.2.2) by sliding
the ROLL ASSY FEED to the left.
6) Close the COVER ASSY FRONT.
3 - 18