Chapter 3 Removal and Replacement Procedures (RRPs)
Removal 12 PWB ASSY FAN (PL8.2.20)
1) Remove the Tray 1. (Removal 1)
2) Open the COVER ASSY FRONT (PL1.2.1).
Note: Cover the drum of the PHD unit to avoid exposure to light.
3) Remove the PHD Unit. (Removal 4)
Note: The FUSER part is very hot. Take added care not to get burned when performing the
4) Remove the KIT FUSER ASSY. (Removal 5)
5) Remove the COVER ASSY TOP. (Removal 10)
6) Disengage all the connectors of the
PWB ASSY FAN (PL8.2.20).
7) Remove the two screws (silver, 6mm)
that fix the PWB ASSY FAN to the printer,
remove the PWB ASSY FAN.
3 - 24