Chapter 3 Removal and Replacement Procedures (RRPs)
Removal 30 CLUTCH ASSY DRV (PL3.1.1), BEARING REGI (PL3.1.2)
1) Remove the Tray 1. (Removal 1)
2) Open the COVER ASSY FRONT (PL1.2.1).
Note: Cover the drum of the PHD unit to avoid exposure to light.
3) Remove the PHD Unit. (Removal 4)
Note: The FUSER part is very hot. Take added care not to get burned when performing the
4) Remove the KIT FUSER ASSY. (Removal 5)
5) Remove the COVER ASSY TOP. (Removal 10)
6) Remove the COVER ASSY WINDOW TNR. (Removal 8)
7) Remove the COVER SIDE R. (Removal 13)
8) Remove the COVER SIDE L. (Removal 17)
9) Remove the COVER REAR. (Removal 29)
10) Release the harness of the CLUTCH
ASSY DRV (PL3.1.1) from the hook of the
DRIVE ASSY PH (PL7.1.4).
Note: When carrying out the work described below, leave the relay connector on the printer
11) Disengage the connector (P/J262) of
the CLUTCH ASSY DRV.
3 - 64