Chapter 3 Removal and Replacement Procedures (RRPs)
Removal 14 SWITCH (PL5.1.9)
1) Remove the Tray 1. (Removal 1)
2) Open the COVER ASSY FRONT (PL1.2.1).
Note: Cover the drum of the PHD unit to avoid exposure to light.
3) Remove the PHD Unit. (Removal 4)
Note: The FUSER part is very hot. Take added care not to get burned when performing the
4) Remove the KIT FUSER ASSY. (Removal 5)
5) Remove the COVER ASSY TOP. (Removal 10)
6) Remove the COVER ASSY WINDOW TNR. (Removal 8)
7) Remove the COVER SIDE R. (Removal 13)
8) Release the hooks of the SWITCH
(PL5.1.9) by using the miniature
screwdriver, remove the SWITCH from the
9) Disengage the connector (P/J291) of
3 - 27