Chapter 3 Removal and Replacement Procedures (RRPs)
Removal 11 PWBA LVPS (PL8.2.1)
1) Remove the Tray 1. (Removal 1)
2) Open the COVER ASSY FRONT (PL1.2.1).
Note: Cover the drum of the PHD unit to avoid exposure to light.
3) Remove the PHD Unit. (Removal 4)
Note: The FUSER part is very hot. Take added care not to get burned when performing the
4) Remove the KIT FUSER ASSY. (Removal 5)
5) Remove the COVER ASSY TOP. (Removal 10)
6) Disengage all the connectors of the
PWBA LVPS (PL8.2.1).
7) Remove the five screws (silver, 6mm)
that fix the PWBA LVPS to the printer.
3 - 22