Chapter 3 Removal and Replacement Procedures (RRPs)
Removal 28 HARNESS ASSY PNL A (PL1.2.12)
1) Remove the Tray 1. (Removal 1)
2) Open the COVER ASSY FRONT (PL1.2.1).
Note: Cover the drum of the PHD unit to avoid exposure to light.
3) Remove the PHD Unit. (Removal 4)
Note: The FUSER part is very hot. Take added care not to get burned when performing the
4) Remove the KIT FUSER ASSY. (Removal 5)
5) Remove the COVER ASSY TOP. (Removal 10)
6) Remove the COVER ASSY WINDOW TNR. (Removal 8)
7) Remove the COVER SIDE R. (Removal 13)
8) Remove the COVER SIDE L. (Removal 17)
9) Remove the COVER ASSY FRONT. (Removal 25)
10) Release the two hooks of the COVER
11) Remove the COVER CONNECTOR
from the COVER ASSY FRONT.
3 - 60