(E) Environment setting parameters
The LED of the operation panel (FR-DU08) can be turned OFF when it has not been operated for a cer-
tain period of time.
● If the operation panel has not been operated for the time set in Pr. 1048, the display-off mode is
enabled and its LED is turned OFF.
● In the display-off mode, the "MON" LED flickers slowly.
● The count to display off is reset at installation/removal of the operation panel, power-ON/OFF of
the inverter, or inverter reset.
● Display-off mode end condition
– Operation of the operation panel
– Occurrence of a warning, alarm, or fault
– Installation/removal of the operation panel, power-ON/OFF of the inverter, or inverter reset
– Connection/disconnection of the USB A connector
The "P.RUN" LED is on in the display-off mode (when the PLC function is operating).
Resetting USB host errors
When a USB device is connected to the USB connector (connector A), the USB host error can be can-
celled without performing an inverter reset.
● Parameter copy (refer to page 5-571) and the trace function (refer to page 5-443) can be used
when a USB device (such as a USB memory) is connected to the USB connector (connector A).
● When a device such as a USB charger is connected to the USB connector and an excessive current
(500 mA or higher) flows, USB host error
● If a UF warning occurs, disconnect the USB device and set Pr. 1049 = "1" to cancel the USB error.
(The UF warning can also be cancelled by resetting the inverter power or resetting with the RES
5 - 68
Display-off waiting time
USB host reset
1 to 60 min
(UF warning) is displayed on the operation panel.
Display-off mode disabled
Set time until the LED of the
operation panel is turned OFF.
Resets the USB host.