(T) Multi-Function Input Terminal Parameters
Selecting operation condition of the second function selection signal (RT) and
the third function selection signal (X9)
Second (third) function can be selected by the RT (X9) signal.
Operating condition (validity condition) for second (third) function can be also set.
● Turning ON the Second function selection (RT) signal enables the second functions.
● Turning ON the Third function selection (X9) enables the third functions. For the X9 signal, set "9"
in Pr. 178 to 189 (input terminal function selection) to assign the function.
● The following table lists application examples of the second (third) functions.
– Switching between regular use and emergency use
– Switching between heavy load and light load
– Change the acceleration/deceleration time by break point acceleration/deceleration
– Switching characteristics of main motor and sub motor
Second function selection
5 - 428
RT signal function validity
Setting value "0"
Connection diagram for second function selection
Example of second acceleration/deceleration time
Second (third) function is immediately
enabled with ON of RT (X9) signal.
Second (third) function will be enabled
while RT (X9) signal is ON and running in
constant speed. (Disabled while
accelerating or decelerating)