● Monitor is displayed on the operation panel during tuning as below.
Tuning in progress
Tab. 5-247: Display during tuning (monitor display)
● When offline auto tuning ends, press STOP/RESET key on the operation panel during PU operation.
For External operation, turn OFF the start signal (STF signal or STR signal).
● This operation resets the offline auto tuning, and the PU's monitor display returns to the normal
● (Without this operation, next operation cannot be started.)
● At tuning completion, the tuning results are set in the following parameters:
Tab. 5-248: Set parameters
The motor constants measured once in the offline auto tuning are stored as parameters and their
data are held until the offline auto tuning is performed again. However, the tuning data is cleared
when performing all parameter clear.
Operation panel (FR-DU08) display
Motor constant (R1)
Frequency search gain
Auto tuning setting/status
(A) Application parameters
LCD operation panel (FR-LU08) display
5 - 577