(M) Monitor display and monitor output signal
Output frequency detection
(FU (FB) signal, FU2 (FB2) signal, FU3 (FB3) signal, Pr. 42, Pr. 43, Pr. 50, Pr. 116)
● Output frequency detection (FU (FB)) is output when the output frequency reaches the Pr. 42
setting or higher.
● The FU (FU2, FU3) signals can be used for electromagnetic brake operation, opening, etc.
● The FU (FU2, FU3) signal is output when the output frequency (frequency command) reaches the
set frequency. The FB (FU2, FU3) signal is output when the actual rotation detection speed
(estimated speed in Real sensorless vector control, feedback value in vector control) of the motor
reaches the set frequency. The FU signal and FB signal are output in the same manner under V/F
control, Advanced magnetic flux vector control and encoder feedback control.
● Frequency detection that is dedicated to reverse rotation can be set by setting the detection
frequency in Pr. 43. This is useful for changing the timing of the electromagnetic brake operation
during forward rotation (lifting) and reverse rotation (lowering) in operations such as lift opera-
● When Pr. 43 ≠ "9999", forward rotation uses the Pr. 42 setting and reverse rotation uses the Pr. 43
● When outputting a frequency detection signal separately from the FU signal, set the detection
frequency in Pr. 50 or Pr. 116. When the output frequency reaches the Pr. 50 setting or higher, the
FU2 (FB2) signal is output (when it reaches the Pr. 116 setting or higher, the FU3 (FB3) signal is
● For each signal, refer to the following table and assign the function by Pr. 190 to Pr. 196 (output
terminal function selection).
Tab. 5-145: Parameter setting for frequency detection for forward and reverse rotation
5 - 374
Frequency detection for forward and reverse rotation
Pr. 190 to Pr. 196 settings