Load torque high speed frequency control setting
● Set "2, 3 or 13" in Pr. 270 "Stop-on contact/load torque high-speed frequency control selection".
● When the load torque high-speed frequency selection (X19) signal ON, the inverter automatically
adjusts the maximum frequency in the range between the Pr. 4 "Multi-speed setting (high speed)"
and Pr. 5 "Multi-speed setting (middle speed)" in accordance with the average current in the
current averaging range. The current averaging range is from the 1/2 the Pr. 5 to the full Pr. 5 setting
(in the current averaging range).
● To use the X19 signal, set "19" in any of Pr. 178 to Pr. 189 (input terminal function selection) to
assign the function to an input terminal.
● This is valid in External operation mode and Network operation mode.
● The control can be activated at every start.
Pr. 186 = 19
Load torque high-speed frequency
* The applied terminals differ by the settings of Pr. 180 to Pr. 189 (input terminal function selection).
Connection example with mechanical brake
(A) Application parameters
5 - 495