(G) Control parameters
Regenerative brake usage rate alarm output and alarm signal (RBP signal)
● When the usage rate of regenerative brake reaches 85% of the Pr. 70 setting, [RB] is displayed on
the operation panel and alarm signal (RBP) is output. When it reaches 100% of the Pr. 70 setting,
it will become regenerative overvoltage (E.OV).
● The inverter will not shutoff output with the alarm signal.
● For the terminal to be used for the RBP signal output, set "7 (positive logic) or 107 (negative
logic)"to one of Pr. 190 to Pr. 196 (output terminal function selection), and assign the function.
When Pr. 30 = "0 (initial value), 10 or 20" for FR-A820-00630(11K) or higher and FR-A840-
00310(11K) or higher, the RB display are disabled.
When the terminal assignment is changed with Pr. 190 to Pr. 196 (output terminal function selec-
tion), wiring may be mistaken due to different terminal name and signal contents, or may affect
other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Reset when the power is supplied to the main circuit
(Pr. 30 = "100, 101, 102, 110, 111, 120 or 121")
● While the power is supplied only to the control circuit (R1/L11, S1/L12 input or 24 V external power
supply) with Pr. 30 = "100 or higher", the inverter reset is not performed when the power is supplied
(R/L1, S/L2, T/L3 input) to the main circuit.
● When a communication option, etc. is used, communication interruption due to the inverter reset
can be avoided.
When the power is supplied to the main circuit while the inverter protective function is activated,
the inverter reset is performed even if it the setting is "No reset" at power ON.
5 - 680
100 %: Regeneration overvoltage protection operation value
Ratio of brake duty
to the Pr. 70 setting